The Artist’s Way Guided Group
Unleash your creative genius
Join our Artist’s Way group as we support each other, push our limits and (re)discover our creativity.
The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity by Julia Cameron is a 12-week creativity course designed to help you gain self-confidence, rediscover your creative talents and skills and set your authentic self free.
The course intensive but fun and full of exercises that prompt you to play, dream and push your creative boundaries.
Push Your Creative Limits With Us
Join a group of creatives and explore your creativity, take risks, get in touch with your inner child, do things you’ve always wanted to do and be held accountable.
- We meet once a week on Zoom for 14 weeks – and do some of the exercises together and inspire and motivate each other throughout our creative journeys.
- We also have a private Facebook group where we can all keep each other posted on our progress after the meetings.
- Everyone gets a private 30-minute coaching call, where we’ll get to know you and your goals, so that we can better push you to reach them.
- Groups are kept small, so you will get to know everyone and interact with them closely.
All weekly Zoom sessions will be recorded and available in the Facebook group for a limited amount of time.
Join our Artist’s Way group!
To apply to join or to see if this is the right program for you, please schedule a short call with us.
For this course, you’ll need:
- A copy of The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron – get it at your local bookstore or on Amazon
- A notebook
- An open and positive attitude